Sunday 18 May 2008

To my Navy Bros!

Never entering command school may be a good thing after all. Meeting such good brothers in my camp. Hahas. This song is specially for you all. Remembered all the talk cock sessions, that is what makes me happy at Panglima.

Spent the entire morning to find this song. Melvin! Better remb this song and let sing out hearts out. LOL.









Just realise timing crashed for the soccer outing on monday. looks like I cant make it again -_-" haiz. Sometimes, so diffcult to choose. People organise meetings earlier than your other groups of frens, then you feel paiseh. You had accepted the meeting orginally, and find it hard to reject, and if u dun go for the new meeting, you feel paiseh and may lose the meet ups. Gee. Hard situation in >_<

Think I did a very brief one the previous time on my Navy bros. Well, this guy is my first fren at Panglima. he is the only guy who is calling me Tortoise. Lol, reminds me of Lesi calling me a horse. ????? Seriously, I dunno what is with them. But i let him call la. Tortoise are cut and long living animals. LOL. Remb was pissed him for once at the beginning. Things are much better now. Felt helpless to see his relationship in this state, but yeah lor, relationship are best sorted out by couples by themselves. Freaking like to suan JC students de. -_-" Haha. Must thank him for all the gym tips he taught me. He is freaking fit. Can suat and come up on one leg, do all those bruce lee stunts. *action too the max..* Yeah man. Future Narcotics Buster!


Dominic Tan Cher FOng. i think willis You will know him. Haah. This world is indeed very small. My future Designer. HAve great ambitions. He has chose a path where many won't venture. Favourite phrase "YOU SHAMELESS !!! " Haha, was from Bronco COy. Didnt really talk to him at all when I first saw him. It was until we shifted to Endurance Block, and we start to bitch around. LOl. The self declared Thick Skin Fellow. Hmm, Quite true actually. Everyone didnt believed him when he said he was single all the way. We had the notion that SAJC guys r usually attached. Dom was like, "OOh there was no right gal for me yet." SA leh!!! Still dun have. OK Lor. No words to say.


Chin Liang! Future Scientist. Nick name at camp is Tweety bird. Too cute le. hahas. One of the cutest and most innocent guy I hav met, other than me. =P Ok anw, yeah lor, the world is again so small. he was the same class as Jia Xin, who was my primary school clasmate. Haha. So qiao! So called Sex object in our cabin. No la, ore often is me and melvin playing with him. LOL. Sounds damn wrong. His calf muscles are sedap=D he is undergoing a special course called MEDC.IC is melvin, 2IC is me. Safety officer is Dominic. We hope he can pass out at the end of the 21 week of JRC.
Guang Zai. Toh Jun Guang. The self declared Muay Thai warrior. Fan of Tony Jaa. Loves using a metal rod to rub his shin. We consider that as self torture. But he sai, that is the path to an invincible shin...KK, Dunno how true is that. Maybe will try testing it out with our Sar21 on NDP. By then his shin would have been seasoned damn well. haha. Training very hard at gym for his future gf. A very friendly and amiable person to be with. Takes care of us very well too. Favourite phrase, "We are a family RIIIIGHHT yeahhhhhhh=)?" he and his American Accent. LOL.






No comments: