Thursday 1 May 2008

One of the most F-Uped days ever...

Booked out also had so much shit trouble. Cos the cohort as caught sleeping in a no teacher lessons, we had to attend the sunset ceremony. -_-" We marched back at gear 5 and chionged allthe way back, grabbed our bags and chionged to the ops room. How we know, suay suay saw the POOD. Screamed a us and lectured for 1 hour. 

"Is this the way u book out?? What kind of attitude u all showing? Rushing like some f-up clowns to the OPS room??!! Blah Blah Blah...."

In the end we just stared at the gate and withnessed the 730pm bus leaving right b4 our eyes.
I really lost faith in the admin. Everytime, seriously every week, something must have to happen.
Ffing sucks!

Better still, my thigh swelled to doublel its size when i booked in. So cool eh, those stupid bugs in the chair of MAcs. F it. Got the chance to meet the wierd MO at CNMC. The cream is desizing the swellnow. Phew. But im already enduring the 4th day of constant itchiness at my leg. GRrrrrrr....

Came home. Dad nagged. Used to much com, go out too much. Hey, please just for goodness sake keep quiet. Back at camp, those sergeants and some assholes already created so much trouble, come home, i just wantto relax in fornt of comdo my own thing also cant? F. just give me 36 hours of peace and rest time. Is it so hard? What u mean I failed to meet ur expectations? freaking hell.

Woke up. Realised freaking Liverpool Lost. FUCK. That is like the 3rd freaking suay thing to happen leh. Wah liew. Buay tahan. Fight until extra time also buay sai. Dunno what to say. not our season lor. Dunno when will it be. CL title will Be Man Uni le.  Jia you=D

Felt damn sian, disappointed. And furthermore when i confirmed with all my frens, they will be booking in on sunday! that fucking made me demoralised to the bottomless pits. As i have ndp training on saturday, I have to go back camp tonight. Sian. Decided to cancel the meeting with the vs pals wo r going for the soccer game. Haiz. Total no mood sia.

At least something made me brightened up my day =D

Kinda of worried for uni admissions. At the beginning,  heard that only 3As and above got their letters already. I was like. Hmm ok. Then XY popped out and say, oh I have frens with 2As getting letters le. The most ultimate came ZY. OH I have fren 1 A 2 Bs got letter le. I was like oh holy shit. The courses that i knew were, business, accountancy, chem engineering, and material sciences engineering. Last night, dear dominic, told me , "I have fre with not so good results getting into computer engineering already."

I was total stunned.

May Si Jia Mo Ni Fo, Guan Yin Niang Niang, Mi Le Fo, Tua Pek Kong, all heavenly deities to aid me in recieving the letters from the unis. A

*prays*


No comments: