Monday 5 May 2008

On the process of becoming a Kit Kat.

Weekly swimming sessions are fun =D Haha. Went to hougang sc with navy buddies. Woot. Swimming has become our weekly ritual.

Alarm did not functioned well again. Woke up late and had to rush down. Spent time on the novel by Low Kay Hua. His books are really nice. To think such a young man could think of all these stories. Anyway swimming. Butterfly strokes are still like shit. LOL. Stamina improving though. Everytime i goo swimming now, I will always think of the past. In primary school, my swimming pals. Jordan, Shaun, nathaniel, Jian Rong, and his girl whom I still dunno how and when she suddenly appeared, Melody. Furthermore in navy now, I am so keen on swimming. Hahas. Ah, let me go find some photos.
Photobucket
4 little boys playing at the top of a fountain.
Photobucket didnt know I could pose that well. From left, me, shaun, jordan and Jian rong.
Photobucket

See i so guai.. Ok La. Some funny actions here. Lol.
Those were the times =)

Feel nostalgic everytime i go swimming. Had lunch at Hougang Mall b4 heading home. Fewmore hours booking in Sian. Alright those bros of mine want me to blog about them. Ok. next post.


No comments: