Saturday 17 May 2008

Oops

Haha. tio caught. =S

Hmm. Eh . Erm. Tmr confirm tio whack jia lat jia lat. HAha. but eager to meet up.

NS making me emo or am I just in the process or defragmentising my brain.LOL. Everywhere I go now, just bring back memories. Sad, happy, bitter, sour. Suntec, Marina, Pasir Ris, MJ, SAC, MRT, BUS. But i remembered saying it is all life.

Anyway feeling suepr shagged. past few nightsd sleeping at 2am. Sian Sian Sian. One youtube video to enjoy.


yawns... off to sleep.

On the sidenote. Whole singapore system getting more reward based. IN navy, if we got good performance, pass swimming, dun give trouble, everything do swee swee, we will get long weekend. BAck at home, i do everything swee swee at A lvls, get into uni, my dad let me go out as n when i like. Haha. Will it be good in the long run. Will analyse this in the future posts!

No comments: