Monday 19 May 2008

HAppy Vesak Day

Waiting for Chin liang to send me the pic. HAhas.

HAPPY VESAK DAY!

Photobucket


OK had a fun time today. Really unable to give a full post. When i book out again bah i guess. My skin is like the colour of chilli crab now>__<.
Phew, my mum was asking me where did I go . OOPs.

Yeah yest celebration. Saw Jun Yao. He in Airforce. Supposedly some sai gang warrior there. Had billy bombers. Prefer their chicken to porkribs. First time eating pork ribs. Jenny Kept laughing at the way I was eating. Funnny meh -_-"?

We didnt know where to go after makaning. In the end landed up at esplanade when 90% of the convor was about NS. Let me recall some new stuff. People who lao sai in the pants in the middle of the night and use the mud to clean his ass. >_<>_<. And the super funny expressions on the girls when the guys talk about NS. 

*Mouth open wides*
*????????????????? above their heads*

best part of the day. When WY saw someone he doesn't want to see. Sadded. but things have to happen that way. It was so wron when wilberg shouted the last sentence. N a classic return. Hitting the wrong person. LOL.

Fun Fuun Fun Fun. but book in not fun le. March March MArch and Gutter pulling-_-"

No comments: