Monday 5 May 2008

Navy brothers

Considering me as someone who doesnt really enjoy route marches and the Physically and mentally draining SOC, getting into navy is one fortunate thing. No more fieldcamps, camo my face.

Another thing good is bout the people i met in here. Of cos not THOSE PEOPLE. IS about this close clique of pals that I met.On the sidenote, if i had gone to command school, I dun think I would have the chance to interact with the people opposite of me. Meaning? people whom I have not had the chance ot interact with. Currently I am living with people who had been to boys home , gang fights, did alot of things that i have watched only in roystan's tan movie 15. It opened the other side of singapore to me.

Anyway, yeah alking about friends in the navy. First one , i met was this guy called M. From the K coy, hmm, had similar interests and me., more or less the same frequency. Remb we had the first lunch with this guy nicknamed ah gong.( Blur head). He will turns crazy if he hears people calling him that. Me and M sticked to each toehr for most of the time. Freaking fit, and what is more, same section mate as Vax. LOL. ironic.

After shifting bunks, more frens appeared. of course, I had to say that, in this world, friends u mix with are more or less the same frequency. Slowly got to know,CL, dominic, xavian low and junguang. Each and every of them have their unique characteristics. One likes to "Erk" alot, I almost thought he had the Tourette's Syndrome. Those who are curious about it can look that up in wikipedia. Everton'skeeper got it too. Forgot his name. Ex Man Uni Keeper. But eventually we found out that it was his bad habit.

Love talking cock to them. We are liketrying to make our 21 weeks like a chalet. hahas.
GReat to have them. Oh one more thing have to say about them. Like it ,when they always turn up for the outings, not like my tekong bunk,disappointing some of them.

Alright, dunno what to sayand what not to say. This week find out le then say more. Ta da.

2 hours to book in Sir!
VEry GooD!

No comments: