Sunday 25 May 2008

Stress Stress. Manage It.

Melvin: Yup i know. =D haahs. Call me dolphin. Btw it is Ptosis. Not Phetois.
Shin: Yeah lor. Found me only when I am running out -_-"..
ZX: the lecturer was external de i think. Siao Siao lor. All go search MJ, then the ranking shot up. Felix: Not we all. only Wilberg, kena hantam like siao after that. N U know what happened to the mobile device WY. LOL.
CL: Yup changed it bro. now more handsome le hor.
JR: not "win liao". WON =P

Woke up at an unholy timing of 11am. First time since I entered NS i think. Holy Moly.

Went to My uncle House for some stress management talk. The lecturer was super engaging. Did some funny icebreaker and his jokes though were abit lame, but they had the mystical power to force a laughter out of you. It was a quite a touching talk too by my uncle. It came to me that, sometimes in life, you have to experience something very drastic that will make you come to your senses. I won't go into details what my family member went through. but for everyone I guess, Drug addicts turned good, criminals turned good, or even us , normal people, we all will have some bad characteristics that we did not realise until one day, something bad or huge happen. You feel yourself suddenly struck by a sense of enlightenment. Your mindset and attitude start to change. Positive Change? Why not?

It dawned upon me about the future of Singapore. i can tell you truthfully, I have not much confidence in the future. This generation of mine have not gone through any hardship. Dun Tell me NS. NS these days cannot be compared to the days our fathers went through. hardships, like riots periods of unstability, when they withnessed Singapore going solo( Independence), get bullied physically by other countries ( Confrontasi By Indo and Philippines) . What do we have now? Nothing much hardship. Hardship moulds a person character. Transforming them to be better person, a more humble one. That is the difference between the mono intake BMT and the Tekong ones.

What will the future leaders be? One thinks. Not only in Singapore. World Leaders In General. What if one psycho freak decides to play a war? You never know.

Anyway enough of that.. What the heck is HZ writing....

Went to PP alone after that. Bought my goggles with degree. preparing myself. really hoping to get into the RSN Swim team with my pals. Bought a book. Hope it is fun at bought the Spiderman 123 combined into a price of one disc. Went to Sri Nada for a kena-cheated haircut. DiDnt gave me any style, shaved my hair nia. KNN. should have walked to katong.

Waited for another 30 mins for 17. F SBS Seriously. had to ate my fries while eating -_-" So Un-soldierlike manner.

DIDnt post much photos this week. Gonna prepare lots of stuff tmr. new com and Sentosa Entry. Hope to make it as entertaining as possible. May gross a few people out too. Took me hell lots of courage to be half naked in public. ARGH!

No comments: