Friday 16 May 2008

1st day of the Long Vesak Break

Replies to tags:

Shin: hahas, more hits on my blogs means i will be paid more. More CLICKS on the ads even better. ( A HUGE HINT TO EVERYONE!)
Pamela: Hahas of course!
Melody: Lol. A mystery indeed. Hahas. Cute hor=P Those were the days.
Ser Yang: I still have baby face mah!=D

Slept in the study room for the first time ever. Grandma came over to stay at our house. She jsut had catarct operation. All is well now. My mum is taking care of her. E grandma of mine.Still as strong as ever=) hahas. Oh and my grandma has a cute sleeping habit. Sleeps around 9pm and wakes up at 4am. Rock eh? =D I think if everyone does that at camp, no need for night rounds byt the duty personnel le. HA!

Anyway, woke up to hear my dad. Told me to meet him to buy a desktop com. The 2 in my study room can go retire le. Priner was becoming cranky too. Went to funan. Price of the food at the foodcourt is alarming. A plate of chicken rice costs $3.80. One bowl of rice, 10 slices of chicken and 4 pieces of cucumber.  0.o Didnt bought any drinks and just drank the soup.

Bought the PC and printer. Such a short notice. If not, would have psycho-ed my dad to buy mac deskop..... Muahaha... Too bad it didnt happen. Felt very sian on the train. So back to my young cultivated habit of observing people. There was this little boy who kept playing at the railing. Keep spinning around like some KTV Hostess. Pole dancing... but anw, he kept playing round and round. People started to move aside. Hmm, where is his parents? Well, iin the end, it wasn't his parents that was with him. It was his grandma, abit high class kind. Haiz, that explaiins the behaviour. This is something agreed by my parents. Children who are taken care by their grandparents are more pampered, cos of the "soft" love given by the grandparents.
Do U all agree? 

But of course, I have seen my pri sch frens who were taken care of their grandparents too. They are quite well behaved and well mannered in nature. To me, it all boils down to the family environment, and whether the corret family values are still intact in the family.

Hmm, and guess what, my dad is starting to get  hip. LOL. He asked me if I know that Iphone is coming out anot. 

Dad,"U read the news? That phone no buttons, just press de screen? "
Me," Yup, Singtel end of the year bringing in the phones."
Dad, "not bad hor that one? The screen got so many buttons. One for phonebook, one for games , one for settings, etc. The icon so big. Good for old people."
Me,"Yeah lor. The numbers just press. Screen is quite big. Got tell u weather , maps, games, all can download for free de."
Dad,"Wah. so good. My colleague bought from overseas."
Me,"Yeah, but must pay money unlock."
Dad, "Not bad leh. See how first end of the year."

I tio shock sia. hahas my dad thoguht the iphone was for the Old people. LOL. Apple so power sia. Manage to capture the hearts of the odler generation. Hahas! IM still pondering to buy it or just wait for the 3G model. Supposedly the one iphone that Singtel is brining in is only 2.5 G. SO yeah lo. Wait and see. If only I am an officer now, Dun even need to think sia. But because i m still a lowly private , must maintain my finance very carefully.

Aiyo, another case of "we suffer the blame when superiors have communication cock up."Hope it doesnt affect u watching the play...

No comments: