Friday 16 May 2008

My Blog

Hahas. Feel like talking about the history of my blog.

I first blogged was during sec 3 i think. Hmm. LEt me go check.

My first blog.

Ah..the fateful day of 23 of Nov 2004. Wow lsoe to 3 years and about 6 to 7 months. Gee. what a long time. Still remembered, e class use to tagged lots of stuff at there. Den one by one, started to have their own blog le. Emo-ed all the way until end of sec 4. It was at that time, more of a lifestyle blog. N most importantly, shifting to Wordpress.com.

My second blog

Forgot where i got the idea of using wordpress. Loved its design due to its neatness and simplicity. Posting of pictures were quite easy. Adding of contacts was abit difficult. Best part of it is , it offers password protected posts. hence, for one time, it allowed me to rant, bitch , scold, scream at anyone deam fit. hahas. After some time after A's, when people started to change to wordpress, I decided to head back to blogger, after seeing them adding more features .

Entering JC, I blogged lesser. My posts gradually shifted towards like reporting of the Sports Scene and the SYF scene in A Div. Started to posts those youtube videos. Wanted to post more pictures, but didn't really happened in the end>__<. So now this is so called my third blog, HAs slowly evolved into what i wanted it to be. Hahas, i do have blog readers. People whom were strangers and now became my friends. =) Ads are starting to come in. Earn while you blog. Place where my frens do learn more interesting things. Do you all? Hahas. Things on my blog, for those of you who didnt go exploring it. Haha. I think most of you didnt go exploring it. But anyway, i will still explain. If you all do notice, this blog support nuffnang ads. Nuffnang is some ad company. How they works is abit complicated, but how they help the members is quite easy. Those of you who want to earn while you blog, can go sign u with them. They have the cost per click ads and cost per unique click ads. If you want to be seen by advertisers, you have to blog religiously and maintain a constant flow of visitors. Of cos, the visitor must be of unique IP address too. So it i something like one stone kill 2 birds.

The tagboard is there for you all to post comments. Only recently, I have been replying tags on my posts. LOL. Just tagged bag. Then I know you all are here. But i must admit that I seldom tag at other people's blog. The reason? Feel awkward if you typed something out of place. Haha.

Followed up, there is the whole stretch of my frens' blog, primary school all the way up to NS pals. Those who want to search for lost frens can try to blog hop. Followed by a list of celebrities. Took some time to compile them. All of the blogs are written by them, they are NOT created and maintained by fan clubs. They are maintained by THEMSELVES. Have Felicia Chin, Kang Cheng Xi, Cruz Teng, Dasond Koh, Quan Yi Feng, Hong Kong Stars too. So enjoy exploring them. Of cos, there are a few who are not celebrities, they are blogs that i usually read.

There are cluster maps and stats coutner. Nothing much. They are for me to monitor my sites. At the bottom is Joost. You all should try that. It is like free Starhub Channels. Go try it. HAve NBA to alot of great channels. MTV channels, soccer.
There are goodle ads. Dun think most of you will click them, but if you want also can. haha. GOodle Ads I put there for fun only. LOL. Yup Yup that is about it I guess.

Blogging. Has been my life le bah i guess. Part of my life scattered in this internet world.

No comments: