Monday 16 June 2008

Expected the Unexpected

Oh well, waiting for the itunes to convert all my songs. Gee. Change one MP3 player also must waste so much time. Sian half. The time is going to be 4am le. Freaking Siao.


Alright Badmin in the morning. Navigated our way to Tampines West CC. It was realy ulu. Don'y know which part of tampines. Played Played. As usual Lesi slept late. ahahs. Called her she didnt pick up, she called me, i didn't pick up, I called her again, but she didn't picked up.


Oh well, then she appeared. Lol. Xavier and her became defending champions for 4 consecutive matches. Haha. Was real funny. As usual, couldn't have lunch with them. had to meetmy dad to buy some IT stuff. 2 weeks in a row no lunch with them le. Super paiseh =(


Was on the bus when I had a super feeling. No joke. I was in Tampines and am heading to Simei at a unholy timing. Felt weird but went ahead. It was only went I reached Eastpoint then I realised what awaits me. Memories flashed past whe i stepped outside the shop. Stared for 3 seconds, noticing your change from a happy and smiling face to a shock one. I was already prepared because I was expecting you. Your usual routine every sunday, and i was right. I coul still remember. I myself couldn't believe it. but what can I do? I just forced a smile and left with my dad.


Emo all the way back home.


No comments: