Sunday 1 June 2008

Week 21: Craziness of Booking In & Out

Well. Nothing much already since my course has came to an end. Week of ups and downs.
Project stuff still going on very slowly. Haiz, disappointed with some people though.

We got a heart attack when we were told the whole lot were going to be confined this saturday night. Our heart sank like titanic. Reason? those arseholes created trouble and we had to go serve punishment with them. Luckily, the SI came to give us a good talk and even sat down with us at the same level. even spoken to our superior while seating down on the floor, eyes to eyes? Understood his rationale but I really hope they can finetune the punishment system. One for all, all for one is a screwed up system to me. It may backfire anytime.

I was quite pissed off at the beginning of the week as I had planned outing with my JC classmates. Didn't see some of them for quite some time le. When I knew I had to be confined. felt damn F-uped. Luckily the confinement was erased.

But who knows, come wednesday, when they organised live run. Litter were everywhere. Commander decided to punish us. That I cant say much. Smokers stupid enuff to smoke and throw the cigratte butts out of the window. Was like Diao -_-" You all know that smoking is not allowed and yet you are stupid enough to leave the evidence behind. Retards. And inconsideration was like widespread. idiots leave their rubbish at the staricases thinking that there will be uncles and aunties helping to clear up the place. Haiz. Retards.

So now, i have to book in before 1300 later. and thus My post comes to an end here. Continue at night bah. Tmr may have to go do project. Sian. >_<

No comments: