Monday 30 June 2008

Bdae 2008

I am 19 le!

Since my birthday fell on a weekday at at camp. I thought it was going to e a lonely one. Phew surprise surprise =D
Happy Birthday!!
Definitely not this kind of surprise...

Entered my bunk, and ta da. My beloved buny mates sprang a surprise on me. They bought a small cake and started singing happy Birthday song. Aww... The feeling i couldn't describe. June 10, falls in the holiday every year. So most of the time I spent it at home. No one celeb for me in Pri school. In VS, i couldn't remb, but i know that the VSCO peeps will organise one gathering for the june babies. We have 7 or 8 of us in one stretch. Including the juniors and seniors.

Bunk mates bought a chocolate cake. SO Yummy, I had it all to myself. hahas. And yeah lor. Chatted late into the night. Wuaha. Blur la you. What a big hint, but u are so blur. Wuahah.

SMSes: Shu Zhen
Yi Liang
Charmaine
SueAnn
Zi Xuan
Elvia
Xiu Qi
Michelle
Wenyuan
Elaine
Cherlyn
Teerapong
1st and 2nd Aunt
Shilin
KaiLi
Lesi
Weiliang
Crystal
Cindy
Qi Ling
Brinda
Stacia
Bowen
Babara
Amos
Sister
Melody
Joshua
LiWen
Jenny ( U MIA hor...)


Liwen was the latest...by 10 days! hahas, but hope she can jia you in her course=)
lesi is the best. Asked whether my bunk mates had some "celebration" for me. I said dun have, and she replied nothing nice to zee anw..-_-"Self admitted she keeps forgetting my bdae. LoL. Funny!!!

Said too early. Got taupok by bunnk mates at night.
Taupok
picture by tabithamok

Something like that lor . *Points upwards*
No bones broken. haha, the ppl who wish me gets shorter each year.. does it? haha, yeah bought an ipod for myself. Recieved a t-shirt=D and a few ang pows. Yeah man, more than happy le.

Thank you all who made my day special! Even tatarah.com.sg sent me a letter wor.. haha.

O yyeah. Thanks gay family! Wenyuan, Yi Liang and Wilberg. hahas, They treated me to Fish And Co. Had some Cheese fish and Chips. Lol. Not bad la. As usual, talked alot about NS and Gossips. Lol.
"HUH ??!! THAT ONE OFFICER???"
"HUH??!! THEY ARE TOGETHER???"

Congrats to Yi Liang for being the Best Sportsman of the Year. Hahhas, excellent in studies and kudos to him for transforming Merdiain Wushu Into such a powerful team in the east.

Wilberg that joker wish me happy birthday in the bus. Super funny.
"KK, Im alighting at here. Happy Birthday in advance=) "
"My birthday was 3 days ago."
"OOPS. Happy belated birthday=D" and he flashed his trademark grin. HAHA

Last year in the 10 series. Next year 20 lor! Time passes real fast man. Treasure it everyone and the people around you =D

No comments: