Monday 9 June 2008

Chronicles of Nin Lao Hia : Prince Casper

Replies to tags:
Jay: I miss u too! Take care at tekong! nxt mon=)
Amos: Hints TOMORROW=D 10th of JUNE!!!
Jenny: i liked the animation but don't understand Canto. hahas, help me translate. You went overseas isit?
Khyrul: baik for what thing?
Charmaine: hahas. okok. I added it in le. relax!
Shin: Who said i said you were noisy=O? ha
Felix: next year is your trun. LOL.

Haha. Let see, hectic day yesterday. Again, no pictures to upload yet.

Wnet to meet xavy to go to Safra. Sat his dad's car for the first time in 2 years i guess. LOL. As usual, a fast and high adrenaline ride. Ha. Hmm, anybody who wants an entertainer to play in a tennis match can call me. I seriously losing the touch of playing tennis. I have the stroke of genius to incorporate badminton and baseball skills topush the entertainment level of tennis. Ha. Went to swim for awhile and then went back up. Talk to a few of them and discovered a few more people taking NUS FASS.

Left early to go to my grandma house. Makaned there with my family before heading home. My dad and mum were trying to do maths. Calculating how much we can save from taking taxi. The result? it was more expensive by 0.7 cents. =D. It was me who calculated for them in the end-_-"

Rested awhile before heading City Hall to meet my pals of RSN. Benson came! The BFG. Not Boyfriend girlfriend. Is Big Friendly Giant. The movie was really nicer than the first. What I enjoyed was the music from the Movie. The orchestra pieces. Always admire those. BE it Star Wars or those fantasy movies, those orchestra pieces are superb. Really pitied Chin Liang, those screams of those girls beside him. HAHA. i was laughing more at those girls' reaction. Muahah.

This movie was more captivating than the first. Like it keeps you on the seat, darker plot too. But I don't know why the White Witch appeared for what. Useless Scene. Guess Dom Will prefer a Lugia to appear. Haha. And that particular scene drew the loudest screams -_-" poor Chin Liang....Hmm. Someone made me panicked at the cinema yest! aiyo. In the end is no batt only ... another -_-" haha.

The Call - Regina Spektor
The Song when it caught my attention straight away.

The Call

It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder
Til it was a battle cry

I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never
Been this way before

All you can do is try to know
Who your friends are
As you head off to the war

Pick a star on the dark horizon
And follow the light

You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say good bye

You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say good bye..

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
But just because they can't feel it too
Doesn't mean that you have to forget

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
Til they're before your eyes

You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say good bye

You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say good bye..


Kinda of hate GV Marina Exits. Always lead to the far side of Marina. We took a left tun and ate at this Rest introduced by Dom. Not bad the food. Yummy. They are changing menu. Blame My sis. I want to shout and scream. Cos of her. i cant take my k800i out. Feel like taking pics but cant. Sian. Hmm, had a very good talk with benson. Though he gives the "Buay Song" face when we don't fall in properly or make super lots of nice, he is a nice guy. haha. Was reading Mind your Body , then came across one article that was reporting on those Bodybuiders.

The Bigger You are, the friendlier you are. makes sense?

LOL. Came home. And Pomp onto the bed.

No comments: