Sunday 1 June 2008

Blunders

Oink Oink went to KL le=(

Funny morning. Woke up cos someone called me. Itwas an unknown number. Found it weird. Recongised it was Charmaine's voice. But still asked her, "Who are you?" Only when i met them later, i realised I didn't saved Charmaine bumber. -_-" Was hantamed by them later. KK. Will save your number charm!

LOL. Washed up then wwent to meet them for breakfast.As usual, Xavier won money again. Hit 5 Tai. Treated us to breakfast, including me who was sleeping at home. Muahaha. Walked him home cos he forgot to bring his keys. Funny. Luckily his dad came home le.


My dad did the biggest blunder of the year. Who threw away all my GP batteries and the Freaking charger!!!!! Can u believe it? Holy shit. To think I am playing the game now. ( I will do one funny post on that, a fever that is spreading throughout my GRC batch). Sian sia. Later think have to go buy another charger. Sadded sia. 10+ GP batteries and the freakiing charger gone... Sob Sob. What a blunder.

No comments: