Monday 23 June 2008

Itunes and Ipod the whole day

Oh well, as the title says so.

Bought an ipod 80Gb classic for my bdae pressie. haha. A reward for myself for serving the nation for these 5 and the half months =D No la, more of after getting paid for 5.5 months, and also securing a place in NUS. A reward lor. Yup.

It was Ipod that gave me all the trouble last week. It made me so pissed off. But this morning, the Real culprit turned out to be Windows Vista, it almost mad eme think that my Ipod is faulty again this morning. Luckilt I carried out some IA drill and realised that the Stupid Vista, Freaking unstbale OS is at fault. More details will be revealed.

Watching Euro 08. Gonna watch the semi final while I am on duty this Wednesday. Muahah. Why? cos my camp get to tap the channels from Indonesia. Muahaha. Anyway, shockers are Turkey and Russia. Salute them for their determination. Both results of both matches came from the dying minutes. What a curel twist of fate for Holland and Croatia. To think I was cetting on a Holland or Spain or Portugal Final. May Spain Prevail!!!

No comments: