Monday 2 June 2008

Quiet day

Woke up... but didnt see the usual msg >_< days=")

Woke up, read the papers. Ate banana nut crunch. Went out to meet my navy bros to do some videos. hahas, super funny sia. When i get the videos will try to upload if they allow me that is.


A SIDE MSG: Singapore defence a real letdown. Could draw, but now it is only he first half. We need mircales for a victory man. Haiz, again. Nervousness a key reason. Holy shit. Uzbeks scored from a corner. I mean from the corner flag. Direct. -_-" 1 more goal then should have bought AOS le. LOL. No la, didnt bet for this match. Hahas

Alright. Did the funny videos at the Seng Kang Park. Makaned. Went o simei to do some "Modification". Saw somebody that looked liked somebody. Not was it that somebody.
We gave up the plan to swim, since the weather was freaky. Reached home and felt that we made a wrong move. Cos the sun came out scorching the island!

Oh well, hp was so quiet the whole day. Was on computer when I fell asleep. Mum Woke me up and dragged me to bed. LOL. Can u believe it? NS boy gets dragged to bed by Mum.

KK. got to book in by 10pm. Ta da. Do up some posts and off I go. April Boys coming out lo. And You can see all those bickering by aunties. LOL

"My son want to go command school. But I don't want him to go leh. Scare too tough for him la. But want to go, i also bo bian... " There is a pattern de lor. Those who group of friends are in command school le, now also pray so damn hard for command school. Those whose friends are slacking like me, they want to opt to be men. lol. Funny.

No comments: