Wednesday 27 August 2008

Week In a flash=D

Alright. Pardon me for not replying too tags again. No time. Rushing Rushing.

Sunday night I booked in back to camp to only book out on Monday evening again. So what did I do on Monday? It wasn't really a water festival or what. just some carnival organised by the CPOC peeps. Slacked away the morning and waited for the afternoon to come. I was all prepared to watch the games go as all the vacancies have been filled up. But due to some incooperative people, the housemaster of all have to make a stupid comment to his kah kia, "AIYA, just find those nua nua ones go represent us , don't waste time already." And the next thing i knew, he pointed to me and jj.

Well, I was initally ok, since i don't mind representing. but the event the asked me to joined was Tug of War, I was like WTF! Impossible la! My size like that how to compete, so i Just switched to swim Chain of Command lor. If I knew it, i would have joined Bryden for 4 X 50 M Front crawl.

I think I did ok, better than expected. Managed to catch up with a swimmer who is ahead of me by 3/5 the length of the pood! Felt really great after swim. What is even better is then I had to "clean the mess" left by the housemaster after his swim... Yeah, head melv and the rest said the emcee was shouting torpedo and michael Phelps while i wwas swimming. LOl *blush*

Proved that my weekly swimming is taking effect! Woot! At night went to have Pastamania Dinner with the pals. Long time since we had dinner together.

tuesday morning I had one of the shockest alarm ever. My course comd woke me up. Told me that I have to go Helo Fighting for Wednesday and thursday. Totally sianed half. but It was also good. This is a course I will have to go eventually. just that alot of plans had to be disrupted. Like the plan to go play badminton and then go seng kang play the water slides again, but instead I m finding myself coming to learn helicopter parts and blah blah blah.

Tmr is the action packed day. Blog on friday again. WATERMELLIE!!!

No comments: