Thursday 21 August 2008

Off days has become training days

Somehow feeling like I am training for some swimming competition. Tooday went to Safra to swim again with JJ. Whole ody aching but still went for it. The Sun was good , water was cooling. Whole pool only have 4 people swimming. hahas. Lol. Dark clouds came and raindrops started dripping soon after.

Headed to tampines library after that. Realised that the arsenal of books over there is much much more than that of Bedok Library. Oh well, looks like there will be the frequent hangout for me down there. The chinese comics books are placed very nicely there, in sequence and titles order there. Well, the sudden urge of me reading the books are due to the influence of Red Clff. Have been reading San Guo Yan Yi books these off days.

Chris sent me an sms. Told me that AnnSiong was sent to his camp as Spec. he was surprised cos he didn't see AS in VS. He couldn't remember. hahas. The world is so small. So now you meet him le lor=D

Came back and sleep after that, couldn't take it anymore. Tomorrow have to make my way back to camp in the morning. Feeling kinda of sian with politics, whya are we the sacrificial lambs in their pursuit of ranks and face? This is all bull shit.
Whenever they claims that their organisation is the best and the biggest, one word crap. You are just taking in as many people with no idea of how to use talents in a proper way. Choosing people with hideous backgrounds to be communicating over the microphones and relaying and msges? Ha. We will be in deep shit. Giving chances? Yes I agree, one time is enough. You give them 6 or 7 times and still letting him to go on and take it as a career? This is bullshit. And i can't take it when some idiots think they own the whole world just because you signed on? YES YES, show me all you have right now. I make sure in the future I see you on the streets, I make sure you never forget how hurting my words will be. Just you wait.

Oh well, hte above ranting only applies to those few assholes that I can't take it. Luckily my class is small and alright. 6 people. Muaahaha. Time to get ready to start studying and using mathematical equations. LOL.

No comments: