Saturday 23 August 2008

Spend Spend and Spend.

Stunned at how much i am spending every month. Gonna faint soon.

Haha. Yesterday Appreciation dinner was not bad. Much better than the one at Chevron.

Saw Syaz today. Seemed visibly tired. Lol. Must be the super long trip from boon lay and the crappy weather. Rained Lions and Tigers today.

SAf activated the green man signal thingy. JJ says that some NSF already have their code, I still havent gotten mine. Hmm.

Really hope to have at least 2 OBE next year. Go overseas and get paid the right way. Need to see my digits increase in my bank. HAs been remaining stagnant for quite some time. F inflation. U SUCKS BIG TIME.

USA suay like siao in the relay race. Cant believe it man. Shocker.

Usain Bolt legend on land, Phelps legend in water. Really nice performance this olympics.

Beijing 2008 must be one of the most memorable Olympics for me. I actually took leave to watch it -_-''. not really la. Leave was forced anyway. but quite lucky. off and leave combined to give me this chance to withnessed my many record shattering performances. Imprerssive stuff. Oh I notcied something very cute just now. Those javelins and discus, they actually use motorised vehicles to send them back to the participants. So cool! i was like admiring it while packing my drawer just now.lol.

Water carnival and Sai Kang Work this week. ARGH!!!!

No comments: