Monday 4 August 2008

Week 29: Whole week at camp

It has been a long time since I had been staying in camp for so long.  Booked in on Monday night and booked out on Saturday night.  

Did duty on Wednesdays. I had something against this colour Black. "It" pissed me the entire week, from blank promises to being "shitty" when  it came to marching.  

Oh well, basically did duty on wednesday night i think. 2 days before seventh month came. Please take care for those at fieldcamp and doing duty at night. There has been a rumour that had been going on like the beret can ward off supernatural stuff. Well, according to my course instructor. Yes, the crest on all berets have been so called blessed by the 7 religions in Singapore. So to all SAF personnel, please treat the beret with upmost care. There is a reason why we cant wear beret outside of camp. ( That is what I heard from those regulars).

Whole bulk of female friends are starting school today I guess. 2 more years for me. oh well. 
Oh yeah, just remembered, last week after collecting my cert, I saw Jian Yao. I only responded on the second time he called me. haha.  Oh well, Guess alot of NS men will face a decrease in their hearing ability. Whole day deal with guns, artillery, tank noises, metador firing, if not it will be the sergeants shouting at your ear, officers screaming mad, RSMs going mad with our lous marching , if not hearing loss will be due to listening to Ipod or Psps. Hahas. 

Looks like he isnt doing that well. Hahas, really reminded me of how I was in his situation last year. Felt abit lost with the sucky grades. Just told him to persevere and strife on. Whole bulk of JC students go through the same thing. Fail examsand everything. But it doesnt happen to some though. Like the one in my bunk. He lowest grades was C or D only throughout the 2 years . -_-" Haha. Anyway, to all j2s. Jia you man! FOCUS ON HAT YOU WANT IN UNI!

Shit, I sounds as if i am from MOE. NO!!! I am from MINDEF!

Ok. Watching Money No Enough 2 with JJ, makan then book in. Ta Da. I must slack to my best this week. My last chance of enjoying the Panglima Resort with such scenic view out of my bunk. A  place so safely guarded by Sea soldiers and frigates, with occasional visits like the US Aircraft carriers. Wuahaha. ok. 

Oh Yeah, still to add on. I really salute the Guards. They didnt slept from Friday to Saturday night to carry out security checks around the whole Marina. I really salute them sia. They hidden warriors behind the scene. They are the ones who ensure the asses of those watching NDP, will not get ripped by bombs. Those Singaporeans going to watch the Parade. A thanks to them will mean alot to them =D

I just went for a 3 minute haircut. Super duper quick  one.

Enjoy NDP 08!!!

No comments: