Monday 17 March 2008

Quick replies to tags.

feeling super guilty daoing all my tags.

*claps claps* "Bronco!" Proceed to do 20 push ups...

Charmaine: Haahs! Ok.! Should have phot shopped ur photo in. =P
Yung: ahas, dun want put your real name there, in case my VS frens start making funny remarks you see.( Hmm,...this doesn't seems like a politically correct answer...)
Bowen: Yeah man! Look at the above reason. Lol.
Brinda : No prob smart girl! All the best for your scholarship=D
Ser Yang: Ran away damn fast leh last night, ahahs. Kk i blogged le. Want to know my results just ask me bah.
Jay and Shu Zhen: Thanks for the wishes=) I'm Satisfied with my results =)
Amos : Cheer up! TJ should be ok. Anything find the VS pals.
Josh: Hahas. yeah man, we will all be different when our hair is gone.
Willis: Army is for you to experience injuries=) Mine are minor. So it is ok.
Khyrul: No ns. SHUT UP!

Alright. off to Shangri-la for some dinner . WUAhaha.


No comments: