Sunday 9 March 2008

4 more days to Pop... and WE ARE SO HAPPY AH!

Yohoo o my readers, (surprisingly there are still some and of cos my loyal ones=D) I am abck early becasue of A's.

Lugged my 20+kg duffel back home and then waited for Xav. That sad guy had to ait at the singapore ferry terminal for like 2 hurs plus b4 a bus came. So we took a cab to school and made it in time to see 5 girls( always the top) to collect the cert from Ms Lai. Brinda,Crystal, Elaine, Yung and Charmaine. Woot! I kinda of felt numb when I went to get my results. Somehow my brain says oh yes, the time has come, makes no difference what the results will be. The other half was like, holy shit...last year was crap....

I dun plan to mput my results here. U can just ask me directly online. I think my results are just average. considering what i have heard from my other friends from other schools. When I look at my Bronco coy though, I think i got the lousiest grades though. haiz.Koh Li yu, Chin yong and ming Zhi got 3As sia. Even my bunk mate marcus got at least an A.

Wuaha. got a treat from charmaine after the results. hahas. Went cafe cartel awith bo maine and qiling. I just felt ok for my results. not that fantastic or bad. Now the headache for me is the courses. For the A's I will just end it here, those who scored well, please get scholarshi and get out of this country, Hope to see you 6 years later, for those who did average, I hope to see u in uni. For the not so good ones, well, hope u can get into the course and dun worry, there will always be a future. =)

4 more days to POP and WE are so happy ah! back to camp in like 3 hours time. So ta da. promise to blog more once I POP-ed. 10 days block leave. alot of plans liao. Wohoo. I can go out too. come on book me book me!

No comments: