Friday 21 March 2008

Changi Naval Base... here I come!

A very good Friday to everyone out there=) ( pun intended)

I am officially posted to Changi Naval Base. I don't know what the short from represents. But i hope it will be a good one. LOL. Due to sensitivity of SAF, i don't think I will post it out here. Just that , yeah la, I think i go navy le. Wohoo. Navy Boy=D


So far my platoon that i know of have 6-7 people heading to OCS. SISPEC got a few. Regimental police, Navy Coast Guard, Combat Engineer, Armour. Alot of different ones.

Oh yeah, this morning when i woke up, found out that i go rejected by the Air Force. So sadded. Sob Sob.

I have busted one month's of my allowance. MAdness. Shangri la buffet, Pizza Hut, burger king, breeks, 1.90 can drink ( SAFRA Tampines). Financial spending going to be derailed.

Oh well, after my posting can get back to my posting le. Wuahah. Tonight I guess. Wohoo. Navy Boy...




No comments: