Saturday 1 March 2008

Back from tekong again??

cant think of any new titles, so yeah lo. anyway yup back from the wonderful island of tekong again. This weekend no need to type any reflections, hence got the mood to blog. hehe=D

Hmm, good news for my sis. Very happy for her. I think she gonna have a wonderful career ahead. LOl. Saying it here but not when she told me for the first time. Hmm. people tired mah. Wah biang then still complain to mum some more. Everything at home been much the same, my table having more NUS NTU and SMU letters. The more i stare at them the more i worry whether can i enter into any of them a nto. Pray pray pray!

The biggest news for now is the Mas Selemat. How the heck can this fella escaped from a Prison and the prison is located in SINGAPORE some more. My whole section was freaking shocked when we saw the headlines. Hmm, still at large. Must be hiding on the top of the tre, or some huge canals. Who konews, guess some heads have to rolls. Eek. Sergeants were like telling us to use our BCCT skills to fight him if we see the limping guy. Come on catch the guy. ON GUARD!

anyway, A level results 100 percent coming out this week. Which day? I dunno. Firday? most likely bah. Since no news today. So yeah man. B4 NS, i cleared my entire cupboard. Look at this current jc students and j1s and soon to be jc students. this is what u have to absorb for the 1 years. I think other people will have more. 1.55 m of notes. Forgot the volume of it le. Lol.
Photobucket
Woot!

Photobucket
View from the bottom...

Then my house downstairs have this interesting calligraphy or graffiti on the concrete pavement, I don't know what u called it. it just looks damn interesting and artistic to me bah. ahahs.
Photobucket
done by the cleaner himself??

Edison chen's pics.

Cool man. people with loads of time. LOL

Talked about it le. 100 bucks for lim pei and my lao pei. i also talked about it le. Hmm, dunno what else to say. Sometimes mind really forgetful sia. Guess the major news are all these. The next big thing is Youth Olympics 2010. But the sian part is that selemat guy can escape after this good news. Sian half. Now the interpol and police agencies around the world is on red alert. DIAO. Bad thing for the reputation of singapore. hope everything will turn out well. was kinda of worried when the papers reported that the mad man planned to hijack a plane and ram it into changi. Shit man. the east side of singapore.

Oh yeah, have been adicted to this game wahjong at www.viwawa.com. It is much more realistic than playing the San Que Yi game that is very popular. Cos this time round you gonna play against live humans. So up your skill level man. It is real run. Spending much of my Saturday on it already. Just sign up and join. Can add me at redporridge, that is my username. Then can play friends against friends.

Met a very kind malay man today. Went gym with Xavier. We were like noobs in the gym, keep doing the same machines. He dropped his phone and only realised that it was missing when we were at the army shop. Panic sia. Chionged all the way back, and the malay man was waiting for us to return to collect the phone. The world still has good people man=D Some way or another, we felt kinda of enlightened after this incident.

8 more days to POP. Exciting man. Wohoo. This whole week going to be drills and more drills again. there maybe SOC again. Phew my low rope, run to there and i am out of strength. sian half. JL . My past. Need to overcome it. And dirlls and more drills. woohoo!

Bmt. very memorable. My sergeants, all very nice and serious when they have to. All right. Back to my mahjong game. LOl. Sometimes dunno what i am typing man.

No comments: