Sunday 30 March 2008

Bookin in in 1 more hour

Siao Siao liao. booking in 1 more hour.

Navy has been fun. Really different from Infantry. Tell more when I have the time. Changing my blogskin colour to suit my vocation. LOL. Lame.

This year, i felt like a teacher kind of status. So many people relaying their probs to me. Of course, I am glad to lend you my ear. many of these problems I realised I faced it before. Thinking back now, all I can say is that. Your worries that you have, may come true. It happened for me. keep thinking about the worst, and indeed it was the reason. but all in all, if you still believe something is worth to be chased after, go ahead. If not, let time heals, move on with life with your new acclaimed experience. Sad and sorrow is inevitable, it is part of life. It is only because of that, our life is then filled with more pages of wonderful memories.

=D

Yup Yup. kk. Got to go soon man. Getting my uniform tmr. Cant wait, but abit sian too. Cos have to iron it until damn neat. . High uniform Discipline.

No comments: