Saturday 26 January 2008

I am back! Going back in 22 hours...

Yay! I am back. Basicaly slacked around the day. read like 10 magazines already. 8 days, I zhou kan, U zhou kan, men's health, teenage. Oh yeah. Anyway, according to my PS, the above magazines are banned from being brought to the camp. LOL. Dun ask me, as the MP( Military police).

Woot 14 days, time passed so fast. The scenes of me wearing a lousy polo tee and 5 year old pair of jeans, heading towards tekong with my parents. Took the oath and watched a funny video starring Mark Lee and Vincent Ng. Mark was a driver and Vincent was a commando. LOL. Didnt managed to watched finish though. Lol. Quite fast after that. Collect stuff see people shave heads then have dinner. Real hiongness come on the 3rd day. 5BX ( Looks like the word S**) that is the 5 basic stations lo. Standard for every morning. Had foot drills. I was like super blur, cos of all the malay commands. There were even situations whereby u have to know when they commaneders give the wrong commands. legs were aching la. But had to tahan. Cant sleep on the first day, but from the second night, was really deep sleep le. Lol. yeah. My coy i think quite hiong bah. Second most hiong. The most famous is the one Annsiong in. LOL. 

Towards book out da, everyone super on le. I have walked 4km and 6 km. Poof. I guess i wun need any public transport in the future. My legs will the the transportation. route march really stretch ur mental determination. I will be doing a 8km b4 field camp. May all gods bless me. LOL. Live range was fun. But my "wife" sucks big time. I have to cock it and fire. Like shot gun mode. Sian to the max. But bo pian. Suay la. Still passed though. Night shooting is the best. DUn poil the fun. Keep those in suspense.

Buk mates are fun. 3 of us were from VS. another one i knew was from MJ. LOL. Couldnt recognise him at first. Who says guys can bitch about =P ahahas. Fun bah.

Readership dropped alot. Lol. Advertisers no find me le. Sob Sob. Expected bah. Hmm MEal time is the best when u can meet up with alot of people. Saw Chris, Yisen, Terrence, Zi Xuan, Si yao, Hong Jie, Wait Kit and many other people. My language really drop big time. 15 days. U only here malay commands. Vulgarities and shouting.

Hahas. ok it is damn brief. But bo pian. I have to go pack for my field camp stuff le. So yuppies. Anyway, I hope my prediction is right. 3 companies are going for field camp. and it is highly impossible for the plans of field camp to be disrupted. I guess alot of us will have a happy CNY. I really hope this will be the situation la. And also thinking bout CNY. I haven bought my shirt.  No time le. Panic Panic. The worst i wear smart 4 Lor... Siao Ginna.

See ya in another 10 days time i think!

No comments: