Saturday 5 January 2008

Shocker of 2008

Hmm, I feel like blogging about this cos this news had a super huge impact on me. The news was really very sudden. Like i said beofre, my days beofre NS is very happening, so many shocking things happening around me. Like while watching tv, suddenly my Hp starts ringing and people want to ask me out. It didnt happen in the past, and it is touching to have people asking you out. To me la. Sounds like some jailbird who deosn't go out too often. Anyway yeah, disgress too much le. I mean the news is really shocker of the year for me, though it is like 5 days into 2008.



I kinda of expected it to happen. I mean goodness me, it is quite obvious, and I was forced to believe them due to the closeness of our relationship. "Hongzhou why u talk so much shit here, none of us could understand!" I mean eh, i thik this post is only for me to understand a few years down the road. Yeah, hmm, for now, I don't know what is plan. I don't know if i should be happy or feeling sad. Seriously, I even doubted it when I found out. Oh well, looks like I have to reassess the whole situation.


On the sidenote, I fell that facebook is another method of spamming. Look at these and you will know. Only a few days of not going there, I have to click up to hundred of these buttons.








Goodness me, I don't when will I finish clearing them.


Another saddening thing that happened yesterdaythe news that Jimmy Nah a.k.a MC King passed away yesterday. Very shocking indeed. I was just reading his blog a few days back. My mum heard the news from another aunt and told me. I was shocked. Shell Shocked. I will miss his laughter. He is not those top-notch actors, but his acting skills is superb. I remebered the latest one he acted in was the one he acted with Shaun Chen and Phyllis Quek. Then on weekdays 5.30 pm , there is another show with Thomas Ong and Fann Wong in it. Haiz so sudden. Gonna miss his infectious laughter and nice shows. He just became a full time Mediacorp Artiste. Yet something that unfortunate happened to him.


Recently, So many things happened. The captain of Motherwell soccer team , O' Donell also had a hear failure and died while playing soccer. Then recently a SAF colonel went for a run and then fainted. Suddenly, I don't know why so many incidents of sudden death. And yesterday, the most ironic news I heard is, a guy survived a 47 storeys fall? I mean ?????


Take care people. Alright, Im off for lunch and dinner with my family. Buffet sia. Eat until I shuang. Must get FAT!! Take care peeps =) Love you guys=D

No comments: