Wednesday 2 January 2008

2nd Jan 2008

Enjoy the new schooling year for those who are schooling=P

First time in 10 years, I do not need to prepare anything for school. Wohoo! What a weird feeling. Woke up at around 7 plus (Yeah kinda of insane, no school still wake up so early!!! BECAUSE NS IS COMING....if not i will be sleeping like a log), heard Mari Kita from SAC. hahas.

Went to dental in the afternoon. Lower retainer cannot work anymore. Have to make another one. 250 bucks. Sian to the max. So a good advice to all those wearing retainers now, PLS wear, if not you will regret it like me. 250 bucks. SHIT MAN. But no choice. Worst thing is that I have to wear it at NS too, when i sleep. haiz so much trouble sia. Bo Pian. My teeth is born this way, needed braces to correct it. Hence, for cosmetic reasons, this is the reason you have to pay. -_-"

8 more days and gotta pack my ass to Pulau Tekong. I have bought all my stuff, and now all is needed is to pack them in bag. Lol. As the day get nearer, you get the strong sense of missing your family. Keeps increasing. Not as lucky as those who enlisted during December. Had Haji and Christmas to book out. I gonna stay at Tekong for 14 days straight!

Schedule for last 8 days:
Thursday: PW celebration, Willis house
Friday: Dinner with Xav and Lesi
Saturday:  Booked to go out with my family
Sunday: Out with wenyuan , yiliang and others not confirmed.
Monday: Celeb Ai ting bdae and meet up with other seniors.
Tuesday: Free?
Wednesday: Dental again.

Wee. Busy 8 days. Remaining posts : Night Safari, Prom and some nolstagic posts about VS and MJ.

That's all. And time flies, 2nd day of 2008 is gone. Poof!
 

No comments: