Tuesday 8 January 2008

兄弟乱我兄弟者,恃投名状,必杀之

Holidays will be coming to and end in 2 days time. Will be shipped off to tekong to prepare to serve the nation.


Went out with Wy, Yl and wilberg on sunday. Haahs, my gay family in MJ.LOL. Watched Nat treasure 2. busted about close to 20 bucks on that day. ahahs. The arcade at Paradiz Centre was super empty. Yeah. There is super worth it for daytona fanatics. The Beginner game was like 20 laps for just 50 cent. Hardcore! I was lagging for half a lap for around 10 laps and evenutally caught up. Hahas. Worth it! Played Ghost Recon too. nice game. Some shooting simulator, but not that real la. hahas. We practically covered the whole of buigs. From bugis, we walked to paradiz Cente. From there, we walked one straight lane all the way until Shaw Towers. We walked back to Bugis after the show to Meet Berg. LOL. Imagine that distance. But i guess that will be the norm when i go tekong. Had dinner at some chicken rice stall. Thrown us back into 1980s. They were still using the orange public phone, That was rhe shop phone! An old man was in charge of the accounts. He looks at what you orer and takes note. There are like 2o plus tables. And he had to be that alert. He was using an abacus. Super cool. It has been a long time since I have been to such an old shop. We continued to press on, and we walked all the Raffles City. Yup Raffles City. Walked around and we went to Marina Square before heading home.

Alright that was a super long one. OOPS. Yeah, just very thankful to this bunch of "gays". Wenyuan has been the closest pal since VS. Now, i think it have evolved to even closer. HAhas. Some times we go up and down, close then not close. But, all in al,l he still stood by me in the past 2 years was really touching and yeah man. No words can describe it. I'm very thankful to know him. Hey bro, forever brothers yeah ?=D

YiLiang. hahas Knew him through elaine and Wenyuan. Although we don't talk much, I think he was someone whom I went out with the most. Thanks for all the laughter and nice talks we have. ahahs. I hope he is in a good company now in Tekong.

Wilberg. This guy. Super fated man. We knew each other because of a girl. And yeah, it started from there. A super friendly guy who seeems to be able to add a friend every single day. Loves to club alot, even when he has a sore throat. HAahs. Yeah man, really a friendly dude, always there to listen to any troubles you have.

Anyway the title is about the show The Warlords which I watched with Amos. Yeah man. Closest junior I have. haahs. Hope u have a good time from vj, aalthough what you told me doesn't sounds like it. Jus Jia yOu bah. Yeah man.

Ok, I know the title sounds fierce, but neither of these guys took the pledge with me. The quote just gave methe strongest impression from the movie. Basically it means,whichever brother kills the other brother, by the pledge of brotherhood, the other have to die.

I remember going out with Ser Yang too, that day went to watch the Kingdom with him. Take care too. I am waiting to see that you become the Chairman of TJCO. Hahas. He really really did a good job with VSCO. HAhas, dun play too much with Mac, i know it is hard to resist, but yeah, academicsalso hard to resist de. LOL. Take CAre=) Remember to exchange the diss when i come out.

HAd Steamboat and bbq with my 06S413 classmates. Guessed I will see them again when results are released. Yup Yup. Not sure what to say to them. Hahas. See u all soon=D to those whom I m closer, thanks for calling me out for dinner, and expecially the countdown. CNY we will meet again i guess. HAhas and those who asked meout to Night Safari, I still owned u all a post, so yup yup=)

Xavier Chen. Can say really fate brought us together as best buddies too.From the first day of MJ, I met u on the bus, then at the hall, then in the classroom. Hahas, Is like so qiao la. Take care when u get in this saturday too. Hopeu get all your stuff soon man. DUn keep sleeping. LOL.

Lesi. Yeah. Quite nice to meet u like up to 3 times this hols. Hahas. Hope you make up your mind soon. Anything can call my sis. Happy working and watching tv. Guess the next time seeing you will be at the end of the year le bah =D Take care=D

Obviously still got Jenny. Hahas, went out a few times this Holis. Eh,ahahs enjoyed all the talks over phone. Have fun at workplace. And work hard for 26th of January.=) hahas take care of ....... Anw, nice knowing you too. Explaining to me some stuff thatbrought new insights into me. ShangHai Girl!

OOH. Cant forget VSCO and VS 3H brothers. VSCO. It is kind of amazing, we can still meet up. I think what really bonds us is really the effort to meet each other and then especially he good seniors we have, they are really a good example. I think you are were the first friends to cele my bdae in like 18 years. Cos my bdae always in June then usually dun celeb de. hahas. But we still go NY NY and i think back in VS, we went to Weiliang House. So yeah. MOst of us going in le. Botak gathering the next time.

VS3H. Guessed got closer after VS? To me lah, ahahs everyone still want to meet up. BE it socccer, ps2 or stayover. Quite touching actually, can see people travel half the island over to the east just to play soccer for 2 hours. Yeah man. And everyone try to meet up before each of us go into NS. Quite nice bah the feeling. Ahahs. YEah to those going in, take care too, 2 weeks later we can meet up again=)

Alright, kinda of late already. Boy to a Man.. OOh Yeah. Interesting post tmr=P By my sis. Watch for it. Botak Head Video.

No comments: