Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy new Year people! Yes. Super busy the past few days. Go here go there. Covered the nroth and eastern part of Singapore. The following week even more hiong. Goin to have a feast this week sia. Wohoo! Gonna have a sumptuos day this saturday. I have been eating non-stop but cant get fat. I have some holy body system. All girls envy. especially my sis.

But anyway, Yay. had a very happy countdown party at Qi ling's house. She lives on the 32nd storey at Toa payoh, and the view of the CBD skyline is mind blowing. hahas funningly enuff, the whole block waas super quiet. lol. Fireworks came and we enjoyed 2 views. Marina Bay's and Mount faber's! The Marina Bay's Thrashed Mount Faber de. ahhas oh my! I am comparing the Fireworks. Watche Sixth sense while waiting for lesi to arrive, but didn't completed it in the end. Lesi came and we started playing mahjong. lol. No money involved. 6 rounds and i think Bowen won 4. What a roll. Ahahs he says that only happens when No money is involved. Wanted to watch the mahjong show, but in the end all fell asleep. All of us had power naps, excpet for qi ling, who continued playing her game until we woke up at 6 plus? Hahas.

Had breakfast and then came home. Quite nice experience, since it is my first time entering new year with my group of friends and enjoying vodka and watching Charm's face exploding. Lol. Yup Yup. Reached home and then heard from my mum i had to go to my grandma's house and then can only nap at around 3 plus when i reached home.

Happy new year guys=) May this year be a good one for everyone=D And fireworks video for everyone.

No comments: