Wednesday 6 February 2008

Chinese New Year Eve!

Hey Hey people. I succesfully survived 6 days in the jungle.. ok not really jungle la. Just some other kindf of vegetation.

hahas. anyway, just back from reunion dinner. Had some new discoveries that i think my bunk mates would be interested to know. hahas. Hmm. anyway,  yeah i know it is an offence to blog about army life. Dun worry. hahas i am still in one piece and i am still known as a good boy. According to my senior who is a commander la, you can blog about army life, just remember never to blog about the details of the training programme and explicit details about SAF. Ur life in army , the people you face with, people u wanna bitchh about, how much u wana complain about life sucks, it is still ok. So yeah lor. That is why i am blogging . LOL.

I am in Bronco.

Hahas ok. the replies are short i know. Hmm, will ost another one up soon. I dunno why the ah pui get to go home early first sia. Not fair =(! 

No comments: