Saturday 17 October 2009

Vs Spirit Rocks On!

Yup, very glad that they have put a stop to the plans of VJ temporarily. Quite saddened by the fact the the VJ principal still insists that he will not give up in his push for His idea to be implemented. Grrr...

Anyway, went for my second wisdom tooth surgery. Quite horrible I must say. This time round, I am taking out my lower and upper right wisdom teeth. The top one, I will just need an extraction. But for my lower one, I need an incision. Lower one was crazy, I could felt that my whole head was about to detach from my spine. It was extremely difficult this time round, as my part of my wisdom tooth was embedded under the front tooth. Phew.

Coincidentally, I met Kenneth . He was there to extract his wisdom teeth too. Hahas, first thing when we saw each other was to smile. Wuahah. MCs were both in our minds.
The sian part for him is that he has to go back to his camp once after his surgery to go endorse his MC. -_-" That is the weird thing about the organisation. Yo make your man go all the way back with a bleeding wound and a gauze in the mouth, to endorse an MC. By the way, my wound bled from the surgery, which was 10am in the morning , until at night 7 pm. Hardcore eh. The previous surgery was even better, I had it at 4pm, and i could not slept with the gauze in my mouth. It was deemed dangerous. But when I woke up the next morning, my pilllow had my saliva with a bit of blood -_-"

Due to some bad timing and the crappy timetable I have for sailings, I could not meet up with Yung and gang. Oh well, second time flew kite. Previous was the clubbing one due to activation -_-" What an eventful NS life eh. Activations and last minute. But oh well, I have lived through it for 1 year 10 months. Now , just looking forward for a smooth retirement. LOL.

CHELSEA LOST!!! WOHOO!

No comments: