Saturday 3 October 2009

Sitting duck

Feeling terribly sian now.

I have to postpone my 2nd wisdom tooth surgery unwillingly. My leave has to be split up to go for 2 more sailings. I may be gone for up to a month and my ORD date will be extended .

I HAVE BECOME ONE OF THE HAPPIEST NSF TO THE SADDEST NSF WHOS ORD MAY BE EXTENDED.

Events really an lead to a super long chain of effects. Since the indo earthquake, I have been unable to sleep in peace. Sleeping past midnight everyday, pasting my ears to my hp in case there is a call back.

Went back to ship yesterday, and plotted so many stuff, Long time since I did that since MSTD. Whole thing seems so real. But i find the whole thing seems so cocked up. My driving lessons, plans to look for a job , all put to waste.

Like a sitting duck man. Haiz.

Things are never confirmed until it happens.

Planning ahead these days really puts me off. FML!

No comments: