Tuesday 27 October 2009

Freedom is soon becoming a reality...

Actually it became a reality when i know I was posted to the Navy...

LOL. It will be my 3rd last time going back to ship. Nostalgic feelings keep overwhelming me when I enter the gates of CNB. When i first posted to RSS Panglima, and all the memroies of NDP 08, and the scamming of our pay and rank. Days at Bangladesh, Kuching and Phuket. All soon going into my internal harddisk. Fast Fast.

80% of my clearance form is completed. Left MO, Camp pass, and finally, the last station to collect my IC from, Naval Pers Hub. YATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Ok that will happen on 9th Nov.


Started my maiden car lesson. Kinda of exciting, to be seating on the driver's seat, holding the sterring wheel, the lcutch, brake accelerato. Woot! Was relating it to my colleague onboard ship, he was saying, "Yeah, starting very excited, but soon, you will find it super sian to have someone monitoring you..." Quite true eh... finding my turning sucks big time, gabra. Killed the engine like 7 or 8 times. ( is that a record? ) But the funniest thing was that I did know that I could access the toilet for free when I show the Ah neh my Pupil Driving Booklet >_< !!!

Liverpool's truimph over ManU is seriously a sweet appetiser for the week =D!

No comments: