Thursday 23 July 2009

Poof

Alright, Willis You are Punk'd.

Busy week. Ok, guess the whole Singapore should have heard about the news about RSS Independence. My Harry Potter Movie almost got disrupted by it.
Won't divulge anything, but it reminded me again that, nothing can be taken for granted, accidents will occur at the unexpected timing.

Dangerous we live in. Anyway, back to Harry Potter. All thanks to Amos, I managed to use my Singtel Birthday treat. Had some discount at Shaw Century. Oh well, I still cannot understand why is the sixth film the most expensive of all time. Not much fighting scenes. 2 Major ones. First the part where Ron's house was set fire, and you see Ginny in her pyjamas running after Harry. HUH??? And then the last part with Dumbledore conjuring some fireball stuff that seems to burn up the entire screen.

Fuel Price must be sky high la, that why so ex. The scenes were so briefly brought across. Too many Love scenes, kinda of like not another teen movie again. Then plus horror elements. Plus alot of things just doesn't link. It is like, "It is there because it have to be there..."

Very dissapointed. Even more disappointed when I have to rush back. LOL.

BUt anyway, yup yup. Week of Disappoinment. Gerrard is not coming, The first XI is not going to play for the majority of the match, and I am wondering what the heck am I paying 88 bucks for when some Company with such a nice feng-shuied name of "Profitable Group". Should be called the "Scam Syndicate" instead...

I am off. Hope it will be ashort day tomorrow!

No comments: