Sunday 12 July 2009

Belated Birthday Celebration

Out with The Gay family for my Birthday Celebration. Watched ICe Age 3. The kind of movies where you can only laugh for the first time and not the second time. LOL.

After that went to makan dinner at Thai Express. Yummy food they serve, but kinda of find that the amount of serving they give was quite little. We saw Alyssa when we were entering the restaurant. We remebered she was from MJ, but just couldnt think of the name until afterwards.

Walked over to Alps Cafe where we saw Felix and his friends. All of them were like staring at us through the window, and we were staring back at them. Hahas, quite comical when Felix asked me how long more I left to serve this wonderful nation. I replied happily 4 months. He replied me sadly with a 1 year 4 months. LOL.

I had flaming lamborghini. The one where it is burning on top. I made a mistake to swallow the sip, instantly heated my whole oesophagus up to my nostrils >_<. According to them, u must like gulp in down in one whole shot . Managed to only drink half before my tears started to come out. Haha, Jenny power la, gulped down the whole drink chop chop. But here face instantly became a tomato. Wuahah. Luckily, we reached the cafe before it started to rain, heavy downpour.

Yiliang ecae the unglam star of the day due to many unintended pics taken by Berg. hahas. Fun day out. At least gave me the drive for my upcoming 6 days stay at South China Sea. Argh! KK, I am off, looking forward to Hill climbing next week =D

No comments: