Sunday 5 July 2009

Late night sleeping!

Engaging in 3 ams sleeps the past 2 nights. Woke up at 330pm on saturday afternoon , and an amzing timie of 845am the next day.

had a ok meet up with lynn and wei de at simpang i will say. Basically, i was totally knocked out by 1 in 2 duties. On a sidenote, duty system back on my ship looks kinda of fucked up but a few people making use of the loopoles in the system. Hmm. Better stll, someone begged me to do saturday duty. Can die know. I will be doing like 3 duties in 6 days. Not even in endurance was it that xiong. Of cos, flatly pushed it away. Oh yeah, simang not becoming some Newton Hawker Centre isit? All the touting, we were like shoved to a table -_-" Not that we complained or what, but just kind of irritated by those peeps behaviour. Roti John i had was ok la, nothing fantastic. Iced Milo was kinda of like diabetes ice Milo.

Satueday woke up at 3plus. Totally stunned when I woke up. My whole body was perspiring, and I didnt realise until I woke up. The sun was like shining at me for at least the past 3 hours.... Planned a whole day outing , btu shawn could not make it, so we decieded to meet out at night. Had some route march with the usual ones, Shawn, melvin and wesley. From Clarke Quay walked to Boat quay and then back to Clarke Quay. LOl. Ended up at Brewerkz. Kinda of like the beer that, real smooth. Totally different from the canned beer. We met Calvin Eu on the way and saw his SAJC gf. They were all rready for clubbing at the Arena and Rebel. Party go-ers. Stayed until around 1 plus and then we went to take the Night Rider home. Woot, So lucky, I didn't know outside SAC bustop have night rider stop. Woot. slept throughout the journey. Luckily I remembered to wake up. Lol. Super duper long ride. 1.5 hours i think. Bathed and off to bed.

Guess making the Headlines this week is the death of this 2LT officer. I wonder if he is a NSF officer or sign on regular. If it is a NSF, there will be a bigger hoo-ha, but it seems it isn't so. SO....

Hmm, going to change my blogskin, but have a headache of finding those simplified , yet looks techy and neat kind. Any body have recommendations? Oh yeah, all thanks to my sis, we are now able to download those free nokia themes skin. Kinda of easy actually. Have to go to application settings, and change one to NO. Or something like that. Cool, everyday now fiddling with new themes. LOl.

I am off, duty for endeavour, hope it will be a relax one. Come on, can the earth spin faster please! 4 more months left! or should i say, 3.5 months? =D

No comments: