Friday 10 July 2009

Passed!

Alright, passed my BTT with no worries. Kinda of more relaxed travelling to CDC for me for now on. Changing buses is just a breeze.

Left ship abit early on wednesday. Rushing through the books all the way. Oh yeah, met Nicholas Chan On the bus home. Chatted abit with him. Frisbee enthusiaast. Anyway, we came to the topic on Shao Ming. He is at CNB , working as a clerk. Some long lost Victorian seh.

Went home, had my dinner, and chiong my book. Reached CDC, I didnt know where to go at first. So i went into the admin to read my book. Look so weird, Like one boy sitting at the corner reading his stuff. I went to toilet soon after and met Guo Guang in there. He was peeing, so I didnt say HI. Kinda of awkward If i did, people peeing then still say hi....

Reached the second floor, and saw this whole group of people sitting down and taking out their books mugging intensively. Hmm, like some typical Singaporean, I went to take a seat to join them. Whipped out my book, I continued to mug the same few pages, but got bored soon after.

"People taking Basic Theory Test. Please queue up one line here!"

Everyboyd practically sprang up from their seats. I kept my book slowly nd joined the back of the queue. Hmm, quite orderly. Took number 14. almost fel asleep with the instructions. Noticed that the computers surrunding me were taken by bangla workers. There was this girl who completed the test in like 5mins. She just stood up and left the test room. 0.o

Forced my sis to buy durians since I passed the test. She was betting me to not pass as she sees that I did not go for those free trials . >_<. Durians are so yummy!

No comments: