Monday 22 June 2009

What 's up?

Life have been pretty mundane for me. The crazy rides to tuas really driving me nuts. 2 whole hours. Luckily on some days, met some kind souls who drove me back. Weird, they are total strangers some more.

Oh well, started to teach. Hahas. Ms Chow. Looks like both the tutee and tutor have to put in alot of effort. Hmm, I use to have this concept in my mind. If I am going to be a teacher, I will want to teach the wrong concepts i use to have as astudent before to my students. Or my own perspective when I was student. I realise it is quite hard now as every student sees things in different way. You hope to put it in the technical terms, cos it will makes your explanation looks solid. But then again, they may not understand and if you say it in the layman terms, you will be afraid that are they really getting what you mean?

Alright, reports have been saying some North Korean Ship is heading past Singapore. Really hope don't get activated to go search through that damn ship. Imagine those psychos just want to blow their ship up, I think the bottom half coastline of singapore will be totally swept away by the mini tsunami. Ok thinking too much...

My OJT said that I LOOKED like a JC student, but DON't SOUND like a JC student.... SOunds like someone is getting too vulgar...OOPS.

Hmm, not sure if you guys have heard about this yishun exorcism case. The following Video is not really for the Faint Hearter and those who do not believe in it. Quite traumatising to watch.

Must be careful. The following video acts as a warning to all hardcore gamers out there. Addictive gaming may lead to behaviour worse than exorcism...

No comments: