Tuesday 9 June 2009

Procrastination

Alright, one word says it all. Neglected my blog for too long. LOL. Kept playing Tom Clancy's HAWX Game. Shiok la. My genre of games. Air combat simulation. WOHOO!

Hmm, after alot of nagging session from my parents, I went down to book date for my theory test already. I finished reading the basic theory book already, realsied my brain totally like one block of rock, nothng can be absorbed. So dead. Hmm, but should be not much of a problem la.

Hmm, tecnology side. My aunts bought me ipod speakers, radio , clock cum alarm. WoHOO! Some Logitech with some cool motion response thingy. Talking to ipod, it brings me to iphone. Nice one apple, than you for releasing the new iphone now, cos i can then hope the 2 telecos will start fighting for the rights to sell this new iphone again. Muahah. But the new price in the US is also quite cheap. Sing dollars 145. I WANT IT! Trading in my iBook G4, old school notebook. lol. but i think i will do that nex year.

OOh,bought my liverpool tix for the match already, thanks Sanjay! Alright, quite excited to see my favourite players. Really a waste this season.

Hmm, am i repeating stuff. Heck, weird la sometimes. Ooh, had an outing with vsco peeps. All driving altis. LOL. like some convoy like that. Uni talk for the seniors, the juniors were discussing how toescape from NS if possible.Looks like alot of people were trying, it did happened before, but it seems quite hard.

Nothing goes wrong, end of the year should be going to thailand with the VS guys. Wohoo. There to do some charity work. Lookiing back at my NS life, I realise that I have not doine any social or volunteer work >_< lol. Ok la maybe have, everyday on stnadby protecting the citizens of singapore. Looking forward to it =D'

No comments: