Wednesday 27 May 2009

What a blast!

Had an eventful weeked. Everything going on smoothly, quite f with some attitude of the usual fckers though.

Anyway, back to the weekend. Nice meet up with sebastian and Aiting. Long time no see. AHahs, went to try out the new KTV that opened up at Bedok Princess. Anyway, the Princess theatres has shut it doors, pity for me, no more freaking budget 5 bucks movie with Amos. LOL.

K-ing was quite cheap. They have this package that let u sing from 11am to 6pm. Lagi shiok. Yup Yup. Eat sing chit chat. Burned the afternoon away. Couldnt decided what to eat for dinner and we just walked around until we saw this SPHAGEDDIES. I still remembered I went to this restuatant for My PW Group dinner. LOL. Memories, but that was at Marina Square. But anyway, yeah, the one at Bedok, appear class but ok la. Inside everyone were wearing flip flops and everything. It is located at the previous BK outlet. BK also down le. LOL.

What I ordered looks damn shitty . Really like shit. Minced chikcen, with mushroom sauce and pasta.... eww. Catch up here and there and took some pics. LOL. Everyone seems engrossed with driving. Yup Yup, soon after we went back. Next up Sentosa!



Sunday . Yiliang's bdae! Went to Kushinbo. Told my mum the previous day I will be having lunch the next day. Then, while I was in my deep sleep, she came and asked me what I want for lunch, so I guess I was in my dreamland, I mumbled out Char Siew Rice. And when I woke up, TADA, a packet of Char Siew Rice in the kitchen. -_-" Makan-ed it before I left the house. Didnt ordered much at Kushinbo. Yup Yup.

Mr Berg came and angrily exclaimed about his Havanas. hahas, really funny story. Oh well, it is in them man. Cant blame them though >_<. Do some preventive measure next time. We Went to watch Night at The Museum 2. Previous one was nicer, Number 2 is more of cold jokes, You must really catch their super fast speeches. HArd to catch lor, you need some background in histroy to understand some of the lameness they trying to bring out. The movie is nice in a sense that it is a very refreshing idea, don't think I have watch any other movie that goes along with the same theme.

Yup Yup, Anyway, Promoted lo! THIRD SERGEANT NOW. Hahah. TO all my juniors: Don't go Sispec also can get third Sergeant de. Only in navy I guess. LOL. Quite sad about the backpay for my NDP period, really don't feel good at all about that. Felt kind of decieved and the low responsibilty of some senior peeps back at my JRC days. How could people with so weight promise this but ddon't deliver, better still wehn confronted, push all the blame away... Alright, no more whining... In life... we give and take. Smile 3SG!

Alright IPPT tmr.. Silver... come on, jump jump Chicken little!

With the new MDES scheme, many NSFs are like wondering, what the heck will our rank be when we come back for reservist.

No comments: