Tuesday 19 May 2009

Busy Busy

Yeah, as usual rushing through inspection. Just realise gvernment agencies are all the same as MOE education system. Tests and more tests, inspection and more inspection, grades and more grades. It looks like life can never escape from tests and exams?

Quite disappointed to know it, but I am just waiting for the miracle. Basing on your reason, I hope I won't go down one level. Politics. Always a dirty game.

Talking about the weekend, went to watch TJCO. Not bad, like the choice piece, jazzy cum CO. The magic show failed totally, I am quite worried for his business. He spole 3 lines, and that is all. Diao =_=" One thing I learnt from that day is that, VS boys should just go out as VS boys, not a good thing to try to mingle around. VS humour cannot be easily intepreted by outside poeple.

Quite sick of everything now, though kinda of slack. Lesser duties and get to get home evryday, just hope the pink I/C comes quickly and can get out to do what I Have set myself to do.

Want to blog, change blog skin. All procrastination. Haiz, oh well, still addicted to Bai Wan Da Ge Xin! All those who wants to watch taiwanese dramas or variety shows, you all can head to this website. www.sugoideas.com. Rock the world!

No comments: