Sunday 10 May 2009

Feel like a Xiao Bai Nian...

Hey Peeps! Sounds like I went out with some Tai Tai or what... nah, none of such case.
First time in don't know how many weeks, I went out with my sister to shop. Treated me to KFC. LOL. The Ultimate Value meal. Woot. We tried the 10 pieces winglet for 5.50. Total failure, advice to everyone, don't try that.

We went over to tampines one. Woot. Swamped with alot of people. The place is huge, but kinda of squeezy. Kinda of mad to find a group of sports boutiques cluster***. Caused the huge jam there la. There is Fila, Adidas, World of Sports, Sports link, Puma, Kappa. LOL. It is like just opposite and next to each other la. We were fascinated by this shop that sells alot of weird and cranky stuff. Oh well, I almost got the "World's best brother".

But my sister totally Pawned me by saying, "Of course you are the best, you are the only brother that I have..." Woot, my sis is learning fast eh.

So we walked round round and round round, but got abit of campy feeling, so we decided to leave for tampines mall. We were looking for my pounch and mother's day stuff. As usual, Tampines, a place of sad happenings, I met my first ex, who claimed she was not my ex. Lol. The imaginary link between me and berg. But anyway, yup, we didnt gave each other a damn and just continued walking.

My sis is beginning to get evil like me. Saying that the shop selling dolls will confirm close down. Cos the shop keeper looks like some perverted loner, combing the doll's hair.....

Managed to get our stuff and left the place soon after. Oh well tampines.

Alright, backtrack abit to friday. I chionged the whole night. Not at Zouk, but at Cine KBOX. K songs until 4am. Siao Siao. Ok la, didnt know singing can be that fun. One thing for sure, my voice is like some bass crap. Totally sending vibrations instead of music. Anyway, yup, I was there for the OPS dinner. Shit man, didn't win any prizes. Oh well, the mood was made even worse with this guy beside me, openly exclaiming he is freaking desperate for the prizes and suaninng this poor friend of mine. What an ass. And he has a gf... The world is unfair! (there is why so many different races exist mah....) Slowly, one by one left... All that was left was the ratings who wanted to make full use of the money they paid. and we sang and sang, until heavy downpour we also dunno, until when we went out to flag for cab. LOL.
HCI Hao Ran, Horsey, Ah fat, and Gayan..oops. Kian Yan ( Anyone who finds him familiar, yes he was from MJ)
Superman Tee : Mr Adrian and Da Xin on the Extreme Right.
Wohoo! DHSCO Ex-Suona Player! Wackiest Officer onboard! Guess his age peeps =

Backtrack further, I was out at the South China Sea. Yup, I was there fishing =D.
As expected, the results of the JC CO SYF was as kelong as that of the Secondary schools. But the Golds and GWHs more or less the same % as the Sec school. Mj get silver, more people but same standard. CRAP, no value added. All those IP schs got their GWHs. K la, dunno what to comment , cos was far far away in the south china sea ya! Well done to all the JC peeps, and now go mug for your exams for J2s and get out of honeymoon period for the J1s!

Oh yea, So today sunday. Liverpool won West Ham, so did Man U. So that doesn't count for anything. Ahya, just our luck la. Yeah lor, we always never walk alone, so end up always in title race, have to bring along Man U. Crap! Planned for swimming, but due to the Heavy showers, we went to watch 252, the Japan show. As usual, we were captivated by the japanese exaggerated storyline and acting.
Tag Team: Lee and Hoe: 902!

Ready to shoot some hoops..

Off we go!


To cap off the post, courtesy message from Mr Wesley: Give way whenever you can =D

IMDEX starts tmr, visits visits and more visits! Duty tmr too, back on tues night!

No comments: