Saturday 17 November 2012

Final Push

THis is really a depressing week. Got back some results which were quite shitty. I have already given in my all and yet this is what I get. This is the same old story for the past few semesters.

Sometimes I wonder, what more can I do. Or rather, should I not do anymore? I want to go out and work, experience the real world, move on to something practical. But the question will be, will I get a good one? I don't mind settling for something less of my expectations, but then again, everyone will be saying first job is important. I am worried now because I have seen seniors who are still searching for jobs even after graduating for close 6 months already.

One more essay due this tuesday and I can heave a sigh of relief. I really want this to be good. At least give me something that I can be proud of. People can get the grade easily. I just want my efforts to be recognised. Just give me this once will do.

The time to make the final push is here. The stress has once more arrived. it is getting sickening every semester. But I will strive hard again once more. I believe I can do it. Budhha, please give me all the strength that I need. Just need to build on the momentum.

Come on.


No comments: