Sunday 11 November 2012

Back~=!

I am back because I realized that I should be blogging more often for the sake of my academic results.
However, it is a tad too late. It is already my second last semester!

Anyway, my professor launched a scathing attack on us, the students. It was quite shocking, but nevertheless, acceptable to me. He questioned how did we managed to get into NUS with our appalling standard of our English, as reflected in our essays. Of course, everyone were quite disappointed to hear that. Not because our English were bad, but it is our grade that sounds bad. Hahas!

I do admit that our English standard is appalling. On hindsight, I believe my level of written english is much higher then in my MJ days. At that time, we were practicing almost week in and week out. But once you spend 2 years in National Service, and then when you are thrown back into university, there it goes. The light of writing beautifully just flickered off.

I have not one to blame but myself. Writing is just like mathematics. Practice makes perfect. This is one of the world's natural laws by the way. (as claimed by me). If you ignore that golden formula, then I guess everything will just go downhill.

Alright, Lunch time. More ranting will be coming from me over these few days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i know which prof you are talking about :)

Unknown said...

Of course!