Sunday 18 November 2012

Come on HZ. You can do this. Come on.

Wonderful win by Liverpool tonight =) Please continue winning to keep me smiling throughout the entire exam period. I have yet to wear the crown paints jersey. Please continue to win and I hope it will bring me luck during exam.

Sometimes, through a set of 90 minutes, we can see how important luck is. Luck can either do or break the team.

I don't know why the fourth finger on my left hand is hurting like a bitch. There is this tingling and swollen sensation to it. I suspect my nail has gotten into my flesh. That is just a guess. Haiz. Hopefully, it can recover when I apply some medicine to it. Hurts like a bitch when I type. This stupid problem has to come at a wrong time.

Well, Luck. Where are you? I need you so badly right now.

No comments: