Thursday 1 January 2009

Selemat New Year!

had one of the most unique celebration ever. Watched the fireworks witht he dutywatch yesterday at the bridgewing. hahas. Wonderful fireworks. Not sure if the red flares were shot up by the ships at Marina Bay. it was very beautiful.
Like stars dropping from the sky. Woot. And the whole naval base were playing with the Ship's horn, pressing like mad!

2009 should seems exciting to me, cos of the PInk IC, but somehow or rather I don;t feel it. I will be heading to so many different countries more than the only country I have gone to in my past 19 years which is Malaysia.

First Bangladesh, I dunno what I will be doing at there, I guess I will buy some rice back for everyone. LOL. Hope there won't be any tropical typhoons or whatever not. Pray no earthquake at sumatra there. IF not I will be on one of the world's best Roller Coaster Rides ever.( better than Singapore Flyer) At least, I think I will be swimming instead of being suspended on a rope....

Next East Malaysia. So cool. Let see if I can meet Kenny Sia. After that going to Sawadeka, i am from thailand.

By the time I come back, i wonder what shocking news I will know of. This will be and the half months. Wonder who in OCS will I know of.

Taiwan is up next. Gao Xiong. Cool. See betel nuts lady. LOL. Go find Jay CHou. LOL. So lame. Dunno la, heard shopping also not much to shop. C look c look.

Iraq the next stop? ahhas. Really hope can go there. Like they say, once in a lifetime. But it would means I will extend my ORD. Pink IC or Once in a lifetime experience? =) When i talk about iraq, i wun be stepping on her soil, feeling bullets flying past me or watching grenades flying over my head or trying to play baseall with it. I will be on the waters outside there.

Alright, Blog hopping right now. everyone is doing refelction. Gd gd. 2008. I made many wrong decisions I guessed. Results. Hope for more, but know that some things back in 2007 couldnt make it happen. I did not heed the message of once bitten twice shy. Well, part and parcel of life. Some people just don't learn.

NS. Very gd experience so far. I am not someone who worked in the civilian world before. Coming NS hence became a huge jump to notice the good and evil of people. Backstabbing, politics have all became a norm. Treat people nice doesn't equate to people treating u nice too. So give preferrential treatment. Fuck those who aren't nice to you, don't give them face, cos they never will. 2009 will be exciting for me. Venturing to places I never have though I will go to. Of cos, buddies that I have made. Tekong pals, few are still in contact, the rest has disappeared into thin air. Of cos, more pals in Navy. Closer with NDP and courses we went through. Thankful to have met them. Cont the brotherhood.

Friends. Thankful for everyone who has been tyring to keep in contact with one another. I missed 2 parties already. So sadded. Both Christmas Eve and Countdown. Not forgetting how many people's bdae are also off the list. Misunderstandings surfaced quite alot, then again, understanding played a part again. Friendship , a 2 way thing, not one way. This year will even be worse I guess. Can say out of this country for close to a total of 4 months.

Family. Big movments for my grandma. Moving from west to the east. Good for me for cny! Super near. means can sleep later... muahaha... More or less good, maybe spent too little time with aunts and the rest. Great time with my parents and sis. No more quarrel with Sis. Happy for her graduation and her job.( though it kinda of sucks witht his bad times). Parents are naggy as usual, I think NS was the vaccine. I am kinda of immune to the nags. nags and vulgarities have reached equal status. Instead of feeling frustrated, I will feel weird if I don't hear someone saying. in camps i mean.

Finance. Sucks big time. Where is the promotion man. Nuff said. Lehman Brothers( screw u) I was not affeected though.

Health. Bad in tekong, good in navy. Losing my muscles gained in the weekly gym session I had in IMOS. So much SK on ship that I have become a coolie again.

Relationship. Well, how do i start? Nah, I guess I should say where was the ending? Waited to no avail, same old response. Question marks fills my head, but full stops have replaced them. Disappointed I am but Guessed numbeness have replaced it. Emptiness and Busy-ness has kept me occupied. Looked at some NS plas, and plas around me, many have entered new entries into the "Tragic Love Stories of NSmen".

Oh well, guess that is about it. Stay Positive peeps! Off to swimming. IPPT coming! I want a silver!

No comments: