Friday 30 January 2009

In 36 hours...

Will be off to the furtherst country I have ever been so far. Kinda of excited and sian also. Rushing so much for this whole month. Feeling kinda of frustrated actually.Today was my embarkation off, but have to go back to ship to do some last minute work, no choice, but just have to do it. At least I still can get to come back.

Today is the day whereby guards are off to brunei. So there goes wilberg, wenyuan and jian rong.

Hahas, so surprise Jenny called. Nice dinner with good chat. Ok, my knowledge on some stuff has increased. My guess again are right, but tend to deviate with other people's opninion.

Have been getting forgetful this past few weeks. Looks quite bad. Wonder is it me, or is it the workload thrown to me. Stressed out.

Oh, CNY. What a rush one. My whole room is in a mess, didnt had the luxury of time like the past few years to keep it spick and pan. All my cousins have grown up. Some became more vocal, some are being chased by aunts and uncles to find gfs. Those who are attached disappears quicly after getting hong bao.. ahahs joking. Feels like I became the big brother of all the young cousins. Weird. Maybe next year, things will change... Hahas. I dunno. Spent my time at my aunt's house playing computer games and PS2 with them. Times changed so much, in the past, we used to always play with fireworks and pop pop. At least, there is still some feel on CNY. Technology has replaced everything, which is kinda of sad. Only special thing I feel is that , I gobbled quite a variety of new year goodies. LOL.

Kushindo or Yushinbo? cant really remb the name of the restuarant. Celebrated my Grandma's birthday there. The food werent kind of fresh, guess it is due to the fact that is was the second day of CNY. But the variety of food there is alot. So yeah, didnt really felt the freshness of the food though. Yup Yup.

My CNY basically is that short and sweet. Yup Yup. Miss my computer, bed, family and frens I guess. LOL. Alright. See you guys. Pre planned posts will appear. Nothing much about my life. Just some interesting emails that i copied up here, and as usual those weird and funny videos are also up. Have fun reading them, will drop by here if possible. Till then, Take care everyone! Keep tagging, i will come to my tagboard i think.lol

No comments: