Thursday 22 January 2009

hello=D

Haha so amazing. NO MORE OJT! PHuieEEe!!!

Wohoo, please call lim bei RNS3 =D

Just joking. Amos , why i didnt see your tjc peeps collecting newspapers around my neighbourhood?All of you all tua-ning ah?

Blogging to say Im still here. Amazed That I am still here alive and kicking well.

CNY. so looking forward to it. Last few good days to before coming back on the 14 th of March.

Wuahah, what a funny scene today. Shuzzie, walked in front of you! I slowed down le, but you still walked straight. haha, until I heard a "EH??" lol. Nice to meet your bf=)...ok...that sounds gay... Get silver le boh? =P Call himi faster, so next time NDP .. say NDP 15. You can shout for his name. Wuahaha....

Ok siao liao. Today got some talk to call us join navy. instead we digged out for our payments due to us . LOL. Ok finally been settled. Lets hope money comes in soon!

Wohoo! madness. Tomorrow is like A levels for the ship and I am still acting like I am taking CA1 in primary school. Hmm, CA1, wonder who still remember what it stands for... COntinual Assessment. LOL.

OK, ta da. Off I go.!

Anw, some last minute updates. This person has a very special place in my heart. i want to spend this passage specially for this person. Met this person duirng tuiton in my secondary school days. In JC, we were in the same JC. Now in army, I have met this special person again. We were so shocked that day when we first laid our eyes on each other..... It was a darn special moment....

"Mereith! Why u sign on? " Yeah... the special one was Mereith. hahas, looks like he is sailing with me on MSTD. Always meeting him on unexpected occasions. LOL.

wanted to type another thing but forgot le. KK late for shio.. rushing off! Putting my playlist on random mode... ome freaking bangala music is playing from it. ARGH BANGLA!

No comments: