Wednesday 3 September 2008

Woah... Tao Tia..

Head pain. Cause realise have to study alot of stuff for my next course. Freaking got to remember the entire system from top to bottom. Went for the ship visit today, really one of the best ship in thenavies, iin terms of relaxing meter la. Lol. Can play soccer in the lower deck, a super huge area. Fun man. But headache, have to learn quite alot of stuff. Trat it as my preview for UNI Life man.

Came back home and read through the papers. SAF getting new uniforms. But I won;t be touching it. LOL. Hmm, the colour of the uniform look slike the colour of celery juice that my mum use to make me drink. If can, over the weekend I will go make one cup and compare the pic. LOL, Super bo liao. But yeah lor, but it has quite a few good new features, like the bandage thingy( they expecting alot of arms to be broken). The rank like put on the chest or something, I am not very sure. Ah, i love the mandarin collar design. i think it was inspired by the CHINA's olympics team jerseys. LOL. ( those who watched the olympics will know what I mean I guess). The gloves and the elbow pads looks cool. HAhas.


This bunch of crazy poly girls who took a video of them dancing. Must be after binging or what lah. they look Super high. And this is taken from Omy website. that is a chinese news website.



And this si not so crazy. Make you laugh la hor this one. I think this lady in the video is some OL. She try to imitate ah lians or jut having fun with her colleagues bah.


hahas. Funny? Still have chinese de.


LOL. Ok. Bo liao zhou is heading back to camp le.




Scanned the web and find more Bo liao News by BO Liao ZHOU.

No comments: